Tuesday 9 May 2017

this and that

Hello

My month is going well so far. It's late in the day as I had a long hairdresser appointment this morning. I have a new look. I will update my profile during the week. 

Dinner is in the oven baking and I thought I would just put up a post as the sun goes down.


It has been a glorious day here today. No wind and there were folk sitting around the streets of town taking in the sun (and vitamin D to go with). What more could you ask for in the last month of Autumn. We have a few more days like this to look forward to this week.


This light is on loan to me to use when I am knitting or whatever. It has been handy in the evening, but also I have had a few early early mornings and so I put this on to start the day without turning all the lights on. Must be part of this new season of life. I enjoy it though. 

I can smell the vegies being baked so better shut the office down and move down into the warm. 

Until next time, keep well ... Dot 




No comments:

Post a Comment