Wednesday 10 October 2018

Bits

Good morning!!!

We must have had a frost overnight. It was chilly as early on. The suns out though and we are in for a beautiful day.


Have you ever done this with another? I noticed T-bone steak was on special and as it is a big piece of steak for one meal I decided to serve up on a plate to share with my hubby.
We sat up with steak knives and it was delicious. Saved a plate too!!




Hubby and I have had a few days away. 




These ducks were wondering along the path, when a family sat down at a table up the bank to have a meal together ... they immediately made their way to them and hung around waiting. They are funny to watch.




Off on their morning meander to find bits to eat. 




With the improvement of the weather, the campers are everywhere. Good on them!!!



And every time I go out I am sure to see a pretty display of spring colour. 


Until next week ... Dot :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment