Monday 2 February 2015

Instagram Swap

Hello Readers

I am hooked up to social media on my mobile phone and love it to keep in contact with family and friends. For a while now I have been watching my friends take part in different swaps and eager to take one on at some point. One particular swap took my eye at the end of last year and after reading the finer details I felt confident in getting on board for the new year. 

After signing up I was given a pal to secretly send a gift to by the end of January. All I needed to do was send something that I can easily put together. I knew what colours my pal preferred and I made a card to send along with it. 


Lime green was one of the colours my pal loved so this was sitting in my cupboard so I packed it up and it was happily received. 

This week I received a package from my secret pal.


They are absolutely beautiful. I have put the red one away to pull out at Christmas time and the purple and green one matches my kitchen perfectly for everyday use. 

This swap is proving to be a lot of fun. I am currently working on getting my gift together for my next pal for February. Cannot let you know anymore as it is hush hush. All will be revealed by the end of this month.

If you would like to check out more on this swap and you are on Instagram, search on #2015igsecretpals

I am off to watch some TV....Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment