Tuesday 5 April 2016

Thank You


D2 accompanied me to an Autumn garden party over the weekend and the local nursery blessed us with a colourful plant along with our purchases. (I wonder if she has planted hers yet)


Thank you hubby for fixing my iron. It had stopped working in the middle of the last lot of ironing. He had a little fiddle with it and away she went. 


Hubby joined me for a walk on Sunday morning. It was a great start to a wonderful day. 


I am thankful that we have a beautiful river to walk around and it is different all the time. 

Thank you for popping by. I won't be here for a couple of weeks; in the meantime be thankful for all the little things. They are everywhere.

... Dot

ps. Today I plan to get outside and plant that plant. It is sitting at the back door to remind me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment