Tuesday 5 June 2018

Favourite


Hi! The first few days of Winter have been sunny and as we have a home inspection tomorrow we have been busy cleaning up inside and out 



My favourite window washer cleaned this large window on both sides and it came up beautifully. 



My favourite drink is enjoyed at 50A in a double-lined mug and when I visit 46 I use a Caffitaly machine. So my caffeine desire is fulfilled wherever I go.  



My favourite place to sit is in our lovely comfortable chair and working on the next project using my favourite tools. I am wearing my favourite nail varnish this week too. 



My favourite time of day would have to be my walk. The forshore is different each day and I enjoy taking some photos here and there.

Until next week...keep well and happy, Dot 




No comments:

Post a Comment