Tuesday 29 May 2018

Garden/Make


Hello and welcome back. Over the weekend I finally had some time in the garden. I swept the paths as the birds has made quite a mess and I took care of the weeding. I also planted some seedlings of spring onion, wombok cabbage and some broad beans.



The family love to have dessert following dinner in the evening, so this week I made a raspberry cheesecake.


This is a batch of Stuffed Jalapenos I whipped up for lunch one day. Delicious for a change.


We were given some yams which I steamed and had with a ham steak and mash. Very nice; we wanted seconds, all gone!!



Yesterday I made a big pot of Creamy Cauliflower soup and it will last us a few days. Today I made a Keto Muffin to go with the soup that was filled with ham, mozzarella cheese and mayo. 



The weather has turned windy today, but we had had some lovely mild days and I have been enjoying them

That's me for today, be good ... Dot 

No comments:

Post a Comment