Tuesday 8 May 2018

I Enjoy ...



Good morning. And there it is. A work in progress making use of the lettuce crisper until we need it again. Too cold for lettuce!



I enjoy baking good food on a regular basis. These are repeats that we love, Ricotta Tart and Toasted Granola.




When I am baking up a storm I like to blast the air around me with good music. 




In the post is a letter for my pen pal. I enjoy a spot of colouring in and try to incorporate that in once a month by writing a letter to a special someone.




As the days are shorter now and getting more so, I have some reading to enjoy when I sit in my comfortable chair, along with a yarn project.



I really do enjoy getting out for a walk each morning. Today there was a boat taking advantage of the beautiful day and going out to fish. The sun is out, there is washing on the line, who could ask for more!


This goes without saying ... life is enjoyed with a gooooood coffee in the mix. Long black with cream thanks!

Have a wonderful week. Pop by next week to see what's happening!

Off to check the pumpkin baking which I can smell, mmm ... Dot  


No comments:

Post a Comment