Wednesday 22 August 2018

Making


Hello. I have had a waffle mould for a while now and finally got in and made a batch. I half cook them in the oven and when ready to eat, we fry them in butter until nice and crisp, yummo. These were sweet ones and since then I have found a savoury recipe which we can use to eat with stews etc.


Chocolate cookies. They were actually called Giant cookies and we found we shared them, so next time I will make them smaller. Very delicious though!



I made my man a new hat. I knitted it in a soft black yarn and he loves it. 



These mittens were made using scraps I have been collecting for a few months and they are truly luxurious. 



Spring is just around the corner and it is proof as today is very sunny. Would you believe that just last week we had heaps of hailstorms.

Until next time, keep smiling ... Dot 










No comments:

Post a Comment