Wednesday 19 September 2018

Clever



I am always amazed at the cleverness of those around me. I try to always give praise where it is due when I notice such things. My Heavenly Father always places new and interesting things in front of me and recently this bunch of spring flowers held a different and gorgeous display.

The Arty Duck where I volunteer as part of a team, have many sellers there who are very clever. Just take look at a few and you will see what I mean.



Vehicles of all sorts and sizes. The boys love them.



Work with egg shells of all shapes and sizes. Beautifully clever.




Lots of intricate work here. Very pretty.



These key-rings are so cute. Someone has a steady hand.




This pop of colour is a delight to see. The variety of colours and sizes is spectacular.



On a walk lately I noticed this bright pop of spring colour. It is certainly a nice time of year.

The sun is out, a daughter has a birthday today, so we are going for a walk together.

Dot :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment