Wednesday 12 September 2018

Spring


In Australia, we are celebrating the arrival of Spring. Spring brings with it the warmer temperatures, more windy weather and the promise of Summer coming in a few months.
Lots of spring bulbs are out and new growth is everywhere. 



Roses on their way.



I picked this up from the local butcher. Spring Lamb is available in all the supermarkets and butchers and this printed booklet contains lots of yummy and easy recipes to try.




I made Beef Pies this week. I have made them twice, they are delicious. I made up some beef stew, thickened it and made some low carb compliant pastry and put them together.

I will have to try some lamb ones.




I finished this jacket.



My afternoon walk yesterday. It was a beautiful windy day. 

See you next time ... Dot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment