Wednesday 14 November 2018

Gorgeous


Things that are gorgeous to us are different for everyone. It's that something that gets you to take a second look and then your insides warm to what you are admiring and you might even voice praise for the beauty before you. 

I was on a walk with D2 and next minute, there were 2 parrots beside us in the tree. I got the pic, then they flew away.



On looking out the window my camera got to work again and then off he flew.



This last week this man had a birthday. He is the same age as mwah now. 

So I have been spoiling him by making his favourite eats. Pies, cake and more cake. Today I am making a Low Carb Sponge cake. A new recipe and it is one of my favorites.




A gorgeous rainbow. A wonderful promise!!




We had a night away last weekend. This was our view.




And a closer view in front of me. Gorgeous!!!

Until next time, take note of all the gorgeous things around you and give praise where its due ... Dot 


No comments:

Post a Comment