Wednesday 7 November 2018

Long Weekend


It's November and the first weekend happened to be the long one so we had an extra day to do things. Hubby and I both have heaps of 'things to do' on our lists and managed to get some crossed off. 

Pic above ... I was doing my normal walk and there were 2 beautiful pelicans cruising along the river but I dare not go any closer as there were 2 dogs barking and carrying on so I kept my distance. Pity!





Something new I have incorporated into my kitchen is the use of Food Wraps. They work a treat and I am loving all the different colours and patterns. I buy mine from a 'pop up shop' at The Arty Duck ... You Big Stud.



When I remember of late, I check an app on my phone to see when it is high tide in my area. I had been missing it too many times and wanted to catch it. And here it is. It is nice doing the walk around the foreshore with the water right beside you. 






On Saturday morning we had a late breakfast with coffee in tow. Yummo!!




Sunsets have been stunning. Until next week, keep well ... Dot 

No comments:

Post a Comment