Wednesday 3 April 2019

Around Here

Hello and welcome back. I guess you have realised that monthly on this blog I put together an 'around here' post. There is always something happening in our life, weekends find us fixing or repairing something, and because I keep a diary/planner I plan each day to keep things working smoothly. 




I have written some letters to my grand-girls. They should get them any day now. I love sitting down to colour and put these together.






These Peanut Butter cookies were a new recipe. I just had to combine peanut butter, an egg and some sugar, roll into balls, press with a fork and bake. Very easy.



I went a step further and made some Vanilla cream and sandwiched them together.





Every few days I grind fresh coffee.


MMMM!!!





Recently hubby fixed the pipes that connect to the heater. They had worn away and it would have added to the cost to run it efficiently. We should see some improvement now. 





Weekly I like to include a fish meal in our diet. I picked up a packet of pre-cooked salmon, combined it with some steamed vegetables and smothered it with cheese sauce. My, it was delicious and quick to whip up.





Wow, a pelican on the river. 

See you next time ... Dot :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment