Wednesday 27 March 2019

Craft/Hobby



This year I am taking part in making a Temperature Blanket. Last year I watched and gained interest as the year went by on Instagram and I am still amazed at the different and unique ways others are putting these blankets together. I chose a linen stitch and 8 colours ranging from Red (hot) to Almond (very cold). The start of our year in our part of Australia begins with summer and it did not get too hot and in fact the weather is turning cooler now. Hopefully I will get to use some red yarn toward the end of the year. 




Another 'work in progress' is my cardigan. This is the first piece (back) and will be completed by the weekend I hope. 




I made a few cowls.




And there always seems to be a beanie on the needles.



Have a great week ... Dot 





No comments:

Post a Comment