Wednesday 20 March 2019

Unusual


Have you ever had a day where everything seemed to be unusual around you, but you got through it and the next day was back to norm. I had one such a day last week when I awoke at 4.44 am and that was it. I was out and starting the day in the dark and so this is what followed.




On my walk, there was a barge boat at the jetty and as I continued around the boardwalk it turned and went over the other side of the river.



Then there was a tractor parked on the grass, no-one around, just left there. 



It was lovely further round to walk beside the lapping water. I hadn't seen a full tide for a long time. Gorgeous.



It was such a beautiful mild day I got onto the deck with a cuppa and did some knitting. I am starting a cardigan for myself. I truly hope it is successful. All that knitting and you like it to be suitable.



To top the day off the evening sky was a display of beautiful red/orange. 


Dot :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment