Monday 21 July 2014

Stuck

Hello. 

Hubby and I had our hair appointments due last week. My usual hair dresser was on holiday and so I had another girl fill in for her. She was nice and every hairdresser has their own style. I am, however, stuck with a shorter hair cut. Hubby says it was cut like a man's. Never-mind, it will grow.

Friday night I came down with lower back issues, so for the next 2 days I was stuck. Walking ever so slowly, dosing up on pain killers and keeping a heat-pack up to it. Hubby and D2 were around to assist me and so all is well.


I have been trying to use up the last of this and that before I go and have a good shop and get fresh supplies. Hubby cooked me breakfast on Saturday morning. We shared the last 2 eggs, which he scrambled and put on a few pieces of bread he found in the freezer. Yummo!!


Today D2 has the day home. She is making Naan bread for lunch.

I am off to have a massage today... and the egg lady has just delivered some fresh eggs.

Mmm, egg curry and rice coming up this week...Dot



No comments:

Post a Comment