Tuesday 11 August 2015

Tuesday August 11


Hello.
A lot of colour has appeared in the garden outside with early spring bulbs in flower and bushes of pretty camellias. I love to bring some inside to enjoy and they have made a lovely display on the servery.

This morning I put some time in the kitchen. I first had to tackle a huge washing up before setting in to make some ...



... mayonnaise. This is preparation to make some savoury eggs for a morning tea in a couple of days. I make the mayo in my Thermomix and as there was some left in the bowl I made some coleslaw. It will be nice to have some raw veggies. 



Some mayo also went into making some Veggie dip for lunch. The dip mix comes from Your Inspiration At Home which my daughter sells. So easy to make and delicious. Yum.


Dinner tonight: Crunchy Salmon, coleslaw and  steamed kale with any leftover dip.


Mornings are still too cold and dark for a walk so I leave it until late morning. I had a nice walk around town today (no I did not tackle the exercise equipment) and try to go most days throughout the week. 


Exercise done for the day!!!

Have a great week ... Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment