Tuesday 3 October 2017

2 more sleeps


Hello. Thank you for popping by. It is only 2 more sleeps until we are off on a road trip to see family and more family. Next week you should see some beautiful pictures hubby and I have taken along the way. He will have to help me with the technology side of things to get the blog done as being on the road can be a little different to say the least.

It is tulip season here in Tasmania. As you drive up the coast if you look out you can see the beautiful paddocks full of different colours.



New in the recipe department are cheese muffins and carbonara sauce. I made it with red onion so it turned out a little grey. It was delicious though and before I served it the next time (as it made a huge batch), I fried some mushrooms and bacon and then added the sauce to heat though. Yummo. The base of the sauce, believe or not, is cauliflower and you wouldn't know.

Of course, the salmon was cooked our usual quick way. Fried in butter, seasoned, followed by a squeeze of lemon makes for a tasty piece of fish.


Hubby surprised me tonight and was home early to do some more 'things'. 



This is a new colour yarn to make into beanies. I called into my little shop yesterday and the pile had depleted much. So I finished off one I had on the go and hope to get this new colour on the shelf tomorrow. It is a pretty blue-green with flecks of brown, bright teal and cream in it. Should knit up nice.




Until next week, keep well ... Dot :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment