Tuesday 7 November 2017

DandDAdventures05


While on holiday I tried a new recipe I had with me. Bounty Slice. It is very nice taken from the fridge and enjoyed with a hot drink. 



Hubby and I some early morning walks with our 'fast growing' grandson. G3 loved it too and was all smiles while he was out.



While his daddy and mummy were out, G3 helped Poppi putting together some cabinets. We had been to Ikea and I just loved the place.



We all went out one morning to G3's swimming lesson. He performed very well with his daddy and loved every minute of it. 



The day before we had to board the boat back home we left Adelaide via the back roads. It was gorgeous to travel through for a little over an hour before we hit the freeway. 



It was a smooth trip from Melbourne to Tasmania on the boat and we slept well because of that.  

Back home again and I am slowly getting back into routine. I did something for the first time ever, I unpacked my case when I walked in the door. I usually leave it for a week, but not this time. I don't know what came over me!!!




I will leave you with a pic of this pretty rose. It is part of a circle of standard roses in the front garden of our family.

Have a wonderful week and I will catch up again with you then...Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment