Monday 20 August 2012

TODAY

Sorry to miss yet another day. Today I kicked it off by going for a walk about town and returned to have breaky and shower and make the dentist by 8.30. He found a crack at base of back tooth near the gum. He is leaving it up to me if I pop back in a month or two to have a white filling put on it. I have felt it a couple of times over the last few weeks, but no big drama! I left with a beautiful polished smile.

Mondays are usually spent filling out the weeky meal planner which also includes straightening the fridge, freezer and pantry to see what needs using up and working around that. Big tick for that today, all done. We are about to have one of our favourite quick meals for dinner; Cannellini Coconut Cream with basmati rice and steamed kale.

No pics today.....Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment