Tuesday 10 June 2014

Flying

Hubby commented yesterday that the year is flying by and that it is. It seems to happen when one is kept busy and because we started off with a wedding...say no more. Lots of exciting things have been happening in our lives and so time flies. 

The three of us had a wonderful weekend away and we arrived home yesterday mid afternoon. We all agreed it was good to get home while it was still daylight and get everything packed away. We caught up with family and friends and did a touch of shopping. 


I replaced my wallet, so out with the old in with the new slimmer wallet. Hubby thinks I will not fit all that I need into the new one....we'll see!!!
\

This is the soap I gift-wrapped last week. I found some pieces of printed absorbent paper that did the trick nicely. Most of our family use my soap. If you would like to know more, please check out the blog listed in my side bar (Down to Earth)

Off to clean out that wallet....Dot 






No comments:

Post a Comment