Monday 25 August 2014

Weary...

...only because I did not sleep well last night and was up at 4am. Early to bed tonight.

The house is reasonably quiet. It is just hubby and I for a couple of weeks and our neighbors have returned from a long break and have been busy around their home doing things. We have a beautiful sunny week ahead of us and so I hope to get outside too.

Some things from last week:


The popcorn was very nice. D2 had melted some marshmallows and put through it. 


D3 and I played a couple of games of scrabble. We both won a game each.


I thawed some of my raspberries I collected from my patch last summer and made into jam.  


Hubby doing some repair work for D3. 


D3 cooked us brunch on Saturday. 


And dinner that night. 

I have been working on the baby blanket here and there and it is nearly the size I want it. 

Have a great week....Dot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment