Wednesday 3 July 2019

Colour


Hello!! I picked up some lovely red strawberries from our local supermarket and used them over the weekend on pancakes. They were full of flavour and when combined with marscapone cream hit the mark well.






I am officially half way through my Temperature blanket and this is what it looks like. It has a bit of colour and is certainly going to be interesting in a few months time. 





I made myself a poncho last week. It took me a couple of days to make and I have worn it. Kept me nice and warm on a cold day.





Hubby and I went for stroll one evening and it was the most beautiful night. There was so much colour in the sky, we were amazed.





We have had the shortest day of the year and so the days are slowly drawing out longer. I noticed that dawn is happening a little earlier but sunset is still the same time. 

Hope you can find some colour in your world. It cheers the soul and makes the day great.

Bye for now, Dot 




No comments:

Post a Comment