Wednesday 10 July 2019

My Fave Hobby




My favourite hobby at the top of my list would have to be crochet. It is very portable, quick and easy to do, can't drop a stitch easy as you can still find your way around it. Of course, I like to challenge myself with new stitches and projects. I commenced this baby blanket last week and it is coming along quite nicely. I am currently working on the border and so it is not far from finished.




My Cardi is coming along well enough. I pick it up once a week and do a few more rows. 





I seem to be always knitting up beanies and I have 2 colours to follow up after this one as they have sold out. 





This is a very portable project. Once I have them rolled into balls with the help of hubby's arms, I can whip up a few of these up over the weekend. This yummy soft merino yarn is crocheted into cowls. 


So that's my favourite hobby which I get to work with each day.

Until next time, enjoy your hobby ... Dot 

No comments:

Post a Comment