Wednesday 17 July 2019

I'm Grateful for ...


I certainly hope I am grateful more than not at all. Yesterday afternoon I opened my freezer to put some fresh herbs away and found a puddle in the bottom of it. Of course, I was all over the place in a matter of minutes emptying it out and relocating to the fridge and D2's freezer. 

We worked out that the freezer had been just not quite latched and it had been slowly defrosting for a few days. Because all the fruit was soft, today I have made a huge batch of Coulis, making a fruit crumble for dessert tonight and also a cheesecake. So today I am baking and cooking up meat with vegies etc. What fun!!!

I am grateful I have the day to do this as there are not appointments to get to. It will certainly make some options for choice at mealtime over the next few days for the 3 of us. 





I am grateful for the sky and what my Heavenly Father places there each time I take the time to look up. I am loving the sunsets and also yesterday morning when I ventured out the moon was there to greet me. 





I jumped when I opened the slide on the skylight recently. Not everyday a leaf is there. Goodness knows what I might find one day. 





I am so grateful that God provided hubby with a good job that he loves although he gets very busy sometimes. He takes time out to come home for lunch and that gives him a good break to play cards with me and catch up.

I love my retail presence at the local craft shop. This gives me a personal outlet for my hobby and pocket money. 

What are you grateful for? Hubby and I try to think of 3 things at the end of the day if we remember to ask each other. It is a good practice.

Look forward to chatting next week ... Dot :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment