Wednesday 24 July 2019

Random


For some reason today I could not find the photos I have taken over the last couple of days on my computer. They have not synced as they usually do, so I am finding photos I have taken since last week and randomly writing a blog.


I had prepared hubby's breakfast one morning and as it had been sitting for a few minutes, the coulis leaked streams over the yoghurt. It was quite a bit of art.





I completed this pram blanket. It is soft and in a beautiful array of navy, blue and white.





I have crocheted these baby hats too.




Moss, on the ground.




Yummy meal of crispy fried tofu with mushroom sauce. We will have to have this again.





One night we had a lovely sunset. For Winter this is not the norm, but we do get to enjoy one now and then.  

Until next time, I hope and trust things go well for you and yours.

... Dot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment