Tuesday 25 November 2014

I need to do this


And I have made another list!!

We are off in a couple of weeks to spend Christmas in WA with family. I have a few things to do before I can complete packing my case.

1. D3 left her wedding dress here and it needed to be dry-cleaned. To do so, the beads on the front had to be removed. I need to sew them back on before it leaves here.


2. I am crocheting myself a summer cardigan. It is coming along well. Just about to start the waistband.


3. I have always been keen to make some crocheted flowers. My sunhat is going to be revamped. I took off the original band and plan to replace it with a row of coloured flowers. This should not take long to do, just a bit of fun. 

4. I have one Christmas gift left to finish and pop in the post.

Off to it...Dot 

No comments:

Post a Comment