Wednesday 8 May 2019

Around here



Welcome back. We have just had a long weekend. Over that period the heavens above provided us with a spectacular rainbow. The picture only did part justice to it, to the naked eye it was very pretty.



I headed out for a walk in clear weather and part way round a shower happened. Good thing I had my coat on. When I got back home I was partly dry but needed to air off the coat and shoes.



Since my previous walk past here, they have laid out a huge load of bark in the park area.




This is a true depiction of the Tasmania Devil. The tourists are always asking about them. Now they can pick one up in the form of an I-pad holder from The Arty Duck. The girl who makes these is very talented and does wonderful work. You can see the Ring-tailed possum in the background too along with the cute Blue bird. 



I have been through our clothes and put the summer gear away and brought out all the warmer items to use over the next few months. This took me the good part of an afternoon, but I am pleased it is done and dusted!



In the process, other drawers were tidied up as I went.



On some Autumn evenings the skies are a bright pink/orange array just as the sun is going down. Gorgeous.


Until next week ... Dot 


No comments:

Post a Comment