Wednesday 15 May 2019

Mother's Day


Hello!!! Over the last weekend on my walk I noticed we had had a very high tide the night before. I wonder who got caught on water-laden path and had to change direction?




On Sunday we attended church and being Mother's Day mum's were gifted with a little bag of homemade cookies and chocolate. Very nice.






It had to be done, so hubby and I spent a few hours in the afternoon polishing our 4-wheel drive ready to put up for sale.





We joined family to have afternoon tea with mum.





The usual cheese platter was put out and also some creamy goodness to enjoy.




Mum was overwhelmed with the cards and gifts she received. This little beauty was made by my clever sister. Mum loves red, so it seemed appropriate to get her one of these. No need to worry about watering just a dust now and then.





And I have been busy making beanies and cowels to stock up my shop at The Arty Duck. 




Evening sunsets have been spectacular of late. 

See you later ... Dot 


No comments:

Post a Comment