Wednesday 1 May 2019

My Month



Hello and welcome back. Welcome too, to the new month of May. I call this my month as I am the only one in my family for a long way back that has shared a birthday or anniversary in it. May is extra special too because of Mother's Day. 

I hope to make everyday count this month. Today I posted on Instagram my updated Temperature Blanket. I had a squiz at the next 10 days and it looks like the lighter colour (blueberry) will be used more. The weather is slowly cooling and next month will be Winter. 




We have just returned from having a few days holiday over Easter with family. It was lovely to take our grandson out each afternoon where parks were the main attraction. Lots of fun with Poppi. 




One of the parks we visited was next to a huge duck pond. They were everywhere!




This is my list that I need to get done this month. Of course, if all goes to plan, I can add more to it. I would like to do that! I need to be kept accountable so next week I will let you know how I am going. 




Last night the night sky was an array of beautiful pink. At the moment the rains are starting to gently fall. Nice day to stay indoors I reckon.

Off to do some more ... Dot 


No comments:

Post a Comment