Wednesday 22 May 2019

Birthday


Welcome back. Over the weekend I had my birthday. Hubby started out Saturday morning washing a small part he wanted to clean on our motor home ... and then ... the whole vehicle was clean top to bottom. Absolutely spotless.




We enjoyed our coffees on the deck. We have had some lovely weather and are enjoying it while we can. The umbrella from this table was packed away in the shed along with the weber barbecue until Spring arrives in 3ish months.



While in the shed I encouraged hubby to help me pull my bike out. I have been wanting to clean it up for ages. It did not take long with his help to oil the chain, while I de-cobwebbed and polished the frame etc. Came up a treat and rides beautifully. 




I don' t normally have breakfast but on my birthday I indulged in some toast with a cuppa tea around mid morning. (loads of butter, vegemite and peanut butter with relish.)




Some of the gifts I received. I have watched the dvd, use the cordless headphones and given the other things a home.




Still being blessed with some spectacular night skies.

Enjoy the beauty around you and give praise ... Dot :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment