Wednesday 27 June 2012

Bathroom

In asking to share pics of my bathroom, which is in fact an ensuite, it was hard to get a good picture as the room is only small. It is compact but the two of us can usually go about our business without being in anyones way. I decided to take shots of a few things that are important in my bathroom that I cannot do without.

No 1.


My skincare. My favourite would have to be hand cream which I use twice a day. Its smells divine.

No 2.


I love to use nice soap, especially handmade. The ones on the right were happily received from my family in WA on my recent birthday.

No 3.



The scales: to keep me updated

The bin: a necessity in keeping our small space clean and tidy.

My slippers: A must every morning to keep feet warm. This morning the temperature was 1.6 degrees.

Of course there are other things I cannot do without in my bathroom, but I think that will do.

Until tomorrow, keep warm and happy.....Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment