Tuesday 24 July 2012

a stranger

Today I was asked to be brave or sneaky to take a photo of a stranger. I couldn't do it, sort of. I was sitting waiting to have my hair trimmed today and looked down on the table beside me and took this....


I thought this thick head of hair looked lovely, but how would you look after it? I am happy with my short cut. It took hubby a little while to get used to it when I first had it done, but now he loves it.

Highlight: Crossed some things off the list, hoorah!! Repotted some indoor plants, cleaned inside of my car, part-way through getting next lot of birthday gifts ready.

Thought: For I was hungry, and you fed me, I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. (Matthew 25:35)
How am I at asking strangers into my home. Ok, if my hubby is with me as we both work as a team. It does the 'soul' good to welcome others into our home. My dad was terrific at this. We never knew who was coming home for dinner or to stay the night. Over the years I spent as a child at home I met a lot of lovely people from all walks of life.

Until another day, don't be a stranger, make yourself known to me....Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment