Thursday 26 July 2012

sunshine

Today I was first awakened by the room filling up with light. I kept my eyes shut. Then I heard loud rumbling and released we were having some thunder and lightening. It was beautiful. Of course, I could not venture outside for my walk so settled for the walker downstairs. Not long after this we had heavy rain for quite a while. Most of the morning the sun found it hard to appear but then....



And now I have just popped into the office to do this blog and look what is out the office window.


The room is cosy and lit up. Need to make the most of it before sundown.

Highlight: Our book keeper came and had lunch with us as well as bring our books up to date for the tax man.

(Sing) Sunshine, on my window, makes me happy....Dot



No comments:

Post a Comment