Wednesday 4 July 2012

fun

.....something fun or something you enjoy doing....

I really enjoy providing healthy meals for this household. To help me out I fill out a weekly planner which stays in view of everyone to know what is coming up. I love to find new recipes in books, mags or online to help make the best use of what I have at my disposal. Of course, I have a pile of favourites that I return to repeatly. One family member was over the fact that last week chickpeas popped up in the meals too many times, so this week I am making sure that they do not venture out of pantry; going well so far. Tonights dinner: Tuna Empanadas with salad....Dot



Highlight: Hung washing outside on the line and it dried. (the rain tumbles down in July, not today)

Thought: Proverbs 24:3 A house is built by wisdom and becomes strong through good sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment