Monday 2 July 2012

busy

Well another busy day. Today was our monthly trip to the chiropractor and so we left town about 2pm and had lists to get through, out for tea, home, unpack and ready for bed. Yesterday when we visited my in-laws, mum wanted to give us a piece of a huge pumpkin she had received. It was not long before I noticed they were all busily deciding on which knife to use, how best to cut through it etc etc, so out came my iphone for the pic for today. Today I baked the pumpkin in the oven to use for meals over the next couple days (Chicken Curry, Hummus, etc)
If you would like the recipes, let me know and I will send them to you. They have been 'triple ticked' in our home and guests love the Hummus with crackers.




Highlight: Today it would have to be the hour I spent in the supermarket and finding most items on my list were a bargain. 

Thought: Proverbs 2:11 Wise choices will watch over you. Understanding will keep you safe.

All the best for the week ahead.....Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment